Properly implemented our project scheduling field and software expertise reduce the time your project staff spends in scheduling meetings and report preparation, while our claims avoidance and quality control procedures helps reduce your project risks. We utilize standard industry scheduling methods and software to monitor and report on the progression of construction projects so that our clients are informed quickly and accurately of project events, potential problems, and corrective actions.
Schedule and claim dispute services include:
- Design and Construction Schedule Development
- Successful Baseline Procedure for Rapid Deployment
- We work with Your Team to Develop Your Plan
- Qualitative and Technical Schedule Reviews
- Weekly and/or Monthly Updates
- Detailed Status for As-built Schedule
- Ongoing Planning of Remaining Work
- Critical Path Accounting
- Project Team Accountability
- Delay Identification and Analysis of Issues
- Executive Summaries
- Review of Schedule Critical Path Progress since last Period
- Review of Schedule Diagnostics for Anomalies
- Review of Scheduling Issues with the Project Scheduler (ongoing training)
- Preparation of an Executive Summary of Project Progress and Issues.
Claims Dispute Resolution:
- Review project schedules to determine the best analysis method
- Pure Delay Analysis
- Disruption Analysis
- Concurrency Evaluations
- Acceleration and Productivity Delays
- Damage Calculations
- Differing Site Condition impacts
- Productivity Losses
- Cost Overrun Evaluations
- Schedule Overrun Evaluations
- Clear and Concise Analysis and Expert Reports
Project Oracle Software Startup Services include:
Our field experienced, Oracle Certified Implementation specialist, works with your project team on-site to ensure project ramp-up success and data quality. Our specialist will assume an active role in importing projects, setting up users, creating custom fields, and performing other tasks as needed. This includes training and supporting your system administrator(s) as needed.
Our specialist will also manage and train your team while working with them.